This Blendtec TB-621-25 Total Blender with Wildside Jar is an incredible value for the money.
Unlike conventional blenders, this one is up to the toughest of tasks with its extremely powerful motor. It will chew up anything you place inside it and it’ll keep coming back for more.
This Blendtec blender is a phenomenal product that is easily one of the best blenders on the market today. It’s powerful, programmable, and easy to use.
One of the biggest benefits of this blender is the fact that it comes with an 8 year warranty! That’s right, 8 whole years of peace of mind which is one of the longest of any product reviewed on Appliance Savvy. This says a lot about Blendtec’s confidence in this unit.
In today’s blender market, you really can’t go wrong with any of Blendtec or Vitamix’s products. This is certainly one of the best blenders to consider if you’re thinking of purchasing one.
- One of the best things about this blender is just how versatile it is. Its capabilities go far up and beyond that of conventional blenders. It can tackle anything from making juice to dough. This unit takes the place of up to 9 different kitchen appliances.
- This Blendtec blender contains a 3 HP motor which utilizes 1,560 watts of power. In blender talk, that’s a lot of juice ?! It is currently the most powerful blender available for consumer use. Furthermore, the blender’s motor utilizes carbon brushes which take significantly longer to wear out than brushes used in conventional motors. You can count on this blender to work for a very long time.
- It contains a digital screen on the face of the unit as well as several control buttons. In addition, it has 6 pre-programmed modes which automatically speed the blender up and slow it down. The unit will shut off on its own once the programmed cycle is complete.
- The “Wildside Jar,” which is their name for the blender container, is a super lightweight, BPA-free container that has a 4″ cold-forged stainless steel blade inside. The blade is extremely strong and designed for heavy-duty use. Its single bladed wingtip design is one of the most efficient configurations going and is specifically engineered to resist corrosion. The container is capable of holding just about 3 quarts. The large blade coupled with its generous capacity means the user can make more per blending cycle. This reduces the need for multiple or excessive blending sessions.
- The base of the unit is incredibly durable and made from industrial materials to resist wear from use. In addition, the unit’s face plate is completely sealed to avoid bacterial growth and unsanitary build-up.
- Lastly, this Blendtec blender includes a recipe book with over 230 recipes!
- This unit has an extremely compact profile when compared to other blenders. It measures 7″ wide by 15″ high by 8″ deep and weighs 7lbs.
Check out this video for a great review on this product:
What People are Saying
82% of Amazon reviews are between 4 and 5 stars so clearly this seems to be a fan favorite.
Many people are saying that they prefer the Total Blender Classic over the Vitamix competition. The main benefit people seem to cite is that it contains a 3HP motor opposed to Vitamix’s 2HP motor.
People love how little counter top space this unit takes up. People who have stored their blenders in-between uses in the past find they have no problem leaving this one out all the time. It’s so compact that it doesn’t interfere with their daily tasks.
They love the versatility and ease of use. Its one touch operation makes blending a seamless and passive operation.
Many people also cite their appreciation for how easy the unit is to clean and maintain.
Of the very few 1 star reviews, some people have voiced their displeasure with the loud sound that the unit makes while in operation.
However, the overwhelming majority of reviews are favorable.
With such a high portion of the reviews being 4-5 stars, this product certainly qualifies as a best-in-class blender.
We will not advocate the Blentec over the Vitamix or vice versa because we honestly believe they are both spectacular units. Both of these products have their pros and cons but at the end of the day, you can’t go wrong with either.
Everything about this unit is top-notch but the 8 year warranty is what really puts this unit over the edge. When spending a decent chunk of change it’s always nice to know you have protection directly from the manufacturer. Blendtec stands behind this product and so do we.
If you’re looking to make a blender purchase in the near future, this Blendtec TB-621-25 Total Blender with Wildside Jar is definitely a wise choice!
Click Here to Check Price on Amazon
Please feel free to share or leave comments below!
Hi there, I’ve been wanting to get a blender but I want one that doesn’t leave me with loads of pulp… does this Blendtec really blend down finely? Also, I know it says that it doesn’t take up much space on the counter which is great – I’d want to leave it sitting out – but what about the attachments? Are there a lot of them and how much extra space would they take up? Sorry to ask so many questions but there are so many different models out there and it’s hard to decide what to get 🙂
The ingredients placed into this blender will definitely be finely blended.
Attachments can either be left on or stored away separately. There are a few of them but none that take up a ton of space.
We hope this helps!
This is a detailed review of the of the Blendtec TB-621-25 blender. I am looking to replace my old osterizer with another or a completely different brand. Blendtec looks like it will fit just right.
The eight year warranty is also a plus. Do you still get this warranty regardless of where you buy it? I’m asking because I have had products where the warranty only applies if you buy it directly from the manufacturer.
The warranty on this item comes directly from Blendtec and is certainly good if you buy through Amazon. Blendtec does a phenomenal job with their warranty claims and we have the utmost confidence in their customer service.
We are sure you will be pleased with this blender! Best of luck!
First, I love your website! 2nd, I haven’t had much luck with blenders in the past but its nice to know this comes with a 8 yr warranty! That’s unheard of! It’s probably because I always looked for cheap blenders! I will be bookmarking this site for future reference… Thanks so much for sharing such valuable info!
I’m sorry for your unfortunate encounters with other blenders. At Appliance Savvy, we will do our due diligence and will never recommend a product with a bad track record or frequency of defects. As a matter of fact, we will write articles on them specifically alerting our readers to stay away from them!
The 8 year warranty is certainly rare. To date, we’ve only reviewed one other product that carries a better warranty than this one (15 year warranty on this Omega Juicer). Blendtec has a great deal of confidence in their blenders!
If you’re looking for a cheaper yet quality blender you can also check out this Ninja Blender. While not quite as good as the Blendtec, it is half the price and will be a work-horse for you for quite some time!
I’ve actually been looking into a top of the line blender for the last couple of months and I thought I’d had my mind set…until I saw this!
My mate has been twisting my arm towards the nutir ninja pro blending capabilites – what would you say when you compared it to this particular model?
Quite honestly, this Blendtec blender is better than the Ninja in just about every conceivable way except for price. This blender is about twice as expensive as the Ninja but is capable of so much more with its powerful motor and superior construction. However, and this is a big however, the Blendtec comes with the peace of mind of an 8 year warranty. So in my personal opinion, the smart money is on the Blendtec blender for the long haul.
Check out our Ninja Blender Review to learn more about it. The Ninja is no slouch by any means. It’s a phenomenal blender! In my opinion though, the Blendtec is the way to go if you can afford it!