Our Jura Ena Micro 1 Review (Model 13626) will cover everything there is to know about this compact automatic espresso machine.
Do not be deceived by this unit’s small footprint. It packs quite a wallop! We guarantee that you wouldn’t be able to differentiate the drinks this unit produces from those at your local coffee shop.
This unit is capable of making many of your favorite drinks including: coffee, espresso, and ristretto.
The Ena Micro 1 was designed to provide a few cups of your favorite beverage while taking up minimal space. If you’re looking for a machine that can produce much more coffee without refilling the reservoir, check out our review on the Jura Ena 9 one touch espresso machine.
Jura has included a 2 year warranty with purchase of this unit for peace of mind.
If you’re in the market for a compact, high-quality espresso machine, this more than fits the bill!
- As stated before, the Micro 1 is a very versatile machine that can make several different types of drinks.
- It is geared toward 1-2 person households due to it’s smaller reservoir size of 36.8 ounces. This compact reservoir is what gives this unit such a small counter-top footprint.
- Like the Ena 9, this smaller version contains both a multi-level conical grinder and a powerful high-performance 15-bar pump.
- The head of the unit is height-adjustable so that it can be placed directly above any size cup. It can be adjusted from 2.3 to 5.6 inches in height.
- The unit includes an automatic energy saving mode with intelligent preheating system so that it does not waste energy when idle. There is also a programmable timer to turn the unit off at different time intervals.
- On the top of the unit, the user can specify both the size of the cup to be used and the strength of the drink. There are 3 cup size options and 2 aroma levels.
- An aroma preservation cover can also be found on the top of the unit. This keeps your coffee beans fresh for an extended period of time.
- Finally, maintenance on this unit is a cinch! It contains a one-touch rinsing, cleaning, and descaling program. Included with the unit is a water filter, cleaning tablet, and hardness test strip.
- This compact unit measures in at 9″ wide by 12.75″ high by 17.52″ deep and weighs 19½ lbs. It is constructed mostly of plastic and stainless steel.
The following video is a wonderful in-depth review of the Ena Micro 1:
What People are Saying
The general consensus of the Ena Micro 1 is overwhelmingly favorable. With 87% of Amazon reviews being between 4 and 5 stars, you’ll have a hard time trying to find fault with this unit.
One of the main aspects of this machine that people are enamored with is its simplicity of use. Unlike many other modern machines with fancy screens and options, this one is fairly simple. Rather than an LCD screen, it has 5 simple brewing option buttons on the top of the unit. People who buy the Micro 1 appreciate its simplicity.
Another favorable trait of this unit is its beautiful design. People love how sleek and elegant it looks on their counter tops.
This machine’s fast operation time is a key benefit that people love. They aren’t left waiting around for the unit to warm up before brewing. The intelligent pre-heat system is able to produce their drinks in substantially less time than conventional espresso machines.
The price point of the this model is one of the most important benefits. Users were able to purchase this machine for significantly less than other Jura models. Some were apprehensive about the reduced price but quickly discovered that the quality of the drinks were not compromised in any way.
Users noticed substantial cost savings over time when considering how much money they were spending at their local coffee shops.
People were also very comforted by the warranty that is included with this unit.
Lastly, people love how easy Jura machines are to clean. This one is no different with its automatic cleaning program. It does most of the work itself.
All of these aforementioned features are things people have come to expect from the Jura brand.
The people that didn’t like the machine cited issues with leaking. However, this was an extremely small number of people relative to the total number of reviews.
The Jura Ena Micro 1 does everything you could possibly ask it to and does it to perfection.
It’s an extremely powerful and compact machine ideal for smaller families or limited counter space.
This machine produces drinks akin to what you’d find in your local coffee shop but in the comfort of your own home or office.
The best part is that you can have Jura quality drinks without the typical Jura price. This unit is a relative steal compared to other Jura products.
Therefore, Appliance Savvy highly recommends this compact automatic espresso machine!
We hope you enjoyed this Jura Ena Micro 1 review. Please feel free to share or leave comments below!