The Kitchenaid 9 Cup ExactSlice Food Processor (Model KFP0922CU) is a middle of the pack food processor.
It allows you to quickly and easily slice your favorite foods without making a mess.
This food processor has its fair share of rave and dissenting reviewers.
Kitchenaid provides a 1-Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty on this unit.
If you’re in the market for a new food processor, this one is certainly a possible contender.
- This unit’s 3-in-1 wide-mouth feed tube provides three settings for adjusting the width of the food to be processed.
- It contains three different speed settings including high, low, and pulse. This allows you to cater the speed to different types of food. It also allows you to determine how fine the food is to be processed.
- This food processor contains a tight locking, leak-resistant seal. This ensures that the bowl can be filled to capacity without leaking its contents.
- Included with the unit are a 9-cup work bowl, 3-cup work bowl, adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, multipurpose blade, multipurpose blade for 3-cup work bowl, and a dough blade.
- The unit measures 8 1/4″ Deep by 10 1/2″ Wide by 14 5/16″ High and weighs in at 12 lbs.
Check out the video below for a product demonstration:
What People are Saying
People seem to have mixed opinions of this food processor. 67% of reviewers on Amazon place this unit between 4 and 5 stars while 27% put it between 1 and 2 stars. Whenever a quarter or more of reviewers have bad experiences with a product, we tend to be very skeptical.
The positive reviews state that this unit slices food seamlessly and is easy to clean.
People love this food processor’s power. It makes light-work of just about anything you put inside it.
They also cite the unit’s durability and resiliency. Many people have had this item on their counter-tops for years. They trust it and have been able to rely on it for quite some time.
Of the poor reviews, some people have noted that they received units that failed within a short period of time. Fortunately most of the failures were within the 1 year warranty period.
Other reviewers state that this machine does an inadequate job at mixing. Some of the ingredients in the bowl are never turned over or barely mixed at all.
They note that they’ve had far more success with other machines and regret their purchase.
With that being said, there are more pleased than displeased people.
At Appliance Savvy we only like to recommend the very best products. These are products that at a minimum, have a 70% 4 to 5 star rating.
Since over a quarter of reviewers disapprove of this item, we have a hard time putting our seal of approval on it.
That’s not to say that you won’t have a great experience with this machine. If it interests you, we advise trying it out for a month and sending it back to Amazon if you’re not pleased. You also have the 1 year warranty for peace of mind.
Kitchenaid never fails to impress but this item is somewhat questionable.
Many love this Kitchenaid 9 Cup ExactSlice Food Processor (Model KFP0922CU) but we consider it to be an unnecessary risk!
Please feel free to share or leave comments below!