This Kitchenaid Professional 6000 HD Mixer (Model KSM6573CER) is the perfect kitchen appliance for those serious about cooking. This versatile, high-end stand mixer packs a serious punch!
Not only can it perform all of the duties of a stand mixer with ease but it can transform into a multi-purpose kitchen appliance with the use of its power hub feature.
This particular mixer goes up and beyond the capabilities of a conventional mixer. Its industrial-strength motor coupled with its large bowl capacity makes it a culinary force to be reckoned with.
Included with purchase is a 1 Year Hassle-Free Warranty directly from Kitchenaid for peace of mind.
This stand mixer is a big industry favorite and it’s no surprise why so many people make it their mixer of choice!
- This product has a 6 quart capacity which is larger than most household mixers (Click here for a 5 quart version). The extra deep stainless steel bowl contains an ergonomic handle and is dishwasher safe. This bowl can hold enough dough for over 8 loaves of bread!
- This particular mixer is a bowl-lift model which means that the bowl raises up to the mixer head opposed to the tilt-back models where the head pivots away from the bowl. The bowl is raised and lowered using a handle located on the side of the machine. This bowl-lift style provides extra stability when mixing heavy ingredients.
- To ensure proper and thorough mixing, this stand mixer contacts 67 different points in the bowl on each rotation. Anything you place inside it will be mixed continuously.
- Located on the front of the unit’s head is the power hub. This mechanism allows the user to attach optional accessories such as food grinders, pasta makers, ice cream makers, and many more (here are a few of these attachments). The power hub transforms this product from a stand mixer into a muli-purpose food preparation appliance. It eliminates the need for having multiple appliances to perform each individual task. The user simply pushes the attachment into the power hub and it’s ready for use.
- This Kitchenaid stand mixer has an impressive 1 HP motor. This industrial-strength motor is ideal for large quantities of thick material such a dough. Quite honestly, this unit has more power than you will probably ever require. It will make light work of the densest materials out there!
- In addition, there are 10 adjustable speed settings which can be selected on the side of the unit’s head. We love how Kitchenaid has included so many settings as it allows us to cater the mixing speed to the density of the bowl’s contents.
- Along with the mixer, this unit includes a flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip.
- This model measures 13.3″ wide by 16.5″ high by 14.6″ deep and weighs 25lbs.
Here is a video of this 6 quart stand mixer in action:
What People are Saying
Just head over to Amazon and you’ll see tons of reviews of people swearing by this item! 81% of the reviews are rated between 4 and 5 stars which should be a testament to how this product performs.
People state that this unit is very powerful. Seldom do they need to take it up to the maximum speed setting.
Many of the reviewers rave about how easy and intuitive the unit is to use. They state that it has made their food prep work so much easier than conventional stand mixers.
Another major point that people love about this unit is the ability to add attachments. Some people use this machine more for the attachments than they do for mixing. You’ll see plenty of reviews of people making their own pasta and even making ice cream for the first time.
Lastly, people love the way this unit looks on their counter tops. It looks amazing and commands attention when you enter the kitchen.
Some have complained of the sound it makes during operation but we honestly don’t see it being much louder than other stand mixers we’ve reviewed.
This Kitchenaid stand mixer is an absolute work horse! It should serve as a staple in any serious cooker’s arsenal!
Its raw mixing power coupled with its ability to add attachments makes this one of the most versatile kitchen appliances one could have. Since when can you make ice cream with the same machine you use for mixing dough?
Kitchenaid always does a wonderful job at producing top-notch appliances and this unit certainly fits the bill. They have an established track record and put out some of the highest quality kitchen appliances on the market today.
This machine provides so much bang for the buck and has such a high rate of customer satisfaction that we have a hard time considering other stand mixers.
Therefore, Appliance Savvy gives this Kitchenaid Professional 6000 HD Mixer (Model KSM6573CER) an unequivocal stamp of approval!
Click Here to Check Price on Amazon
Please feel free to share or leave comments below!
Looking to purchase a Kitchen Aid 6000 HD Mixer we have one now but want to replace it
It’s certainly a great piece of machinery. Let us know how it works out for you!
I’ve had the HD 6000 series for a while now. It is a work horse but they don’t have some of the paddle attachments and accessories that fit some of the other models. I would love to have scraper bleed and a pastry paddle for it, also the pouring rim that I used to have for my old Kitchenaid, but haven’t found ones that fit. If anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them
This Mixer is by far the biggest bang for the buck that KitchenAid has! Uses the same DC 1 hp motor and gears as their high end 1.3 hp Proline mixers have for half the price!
Don’t bother with the 500+ watt AC powered 600 series mixers! They don’t compare to the 6000!
You will not be disappointed unless you buy the 600 series model!
Very valid points. You are quite the educated consumer! Thank you for your input.
Great review on the Kitchenaid Professional 6000 HD Mixer, I have been hunting high and low for a good value for money mixer/blender and I think this ticks all my boxes, coupled with the fact that the reviews on Amazon are very good. Me and my family are now in the get into “shape” mode ready for summer and this mixer certainly works for all of us. Great article. Regards, Michael
We’re glad you enjoyed the article. We are sure you won’t be disappointed with this stand mixer. It’s a great bang for the buck! Best of luck and enjoy your summer!
Great review on the stand mixer! The quality of the mixer looks good and given nearly five stars rating, I think people who like doing pastry should get have one at home. I see that it has 10 adjustable speed settings, and a 1hp motor. Wow that’s so cool man. I saw in the video when they turn on the mixer, and the sound of it is not that loud.
Ya, it’s not terribly loud during operation. This is a high quality mixer and with a 6qt capacity, it is a very versatile kitchen appliance to have in your arsenal! Thanks for stopping by.
Howdy Chef Savvy!
Nice review you have here. My family rarely makes cakes and pastries, but when the festive season draws near, we sure do a lot of traditional ones for friends and family.
Which leads me to the question of durability for this product. How long do you think this will last? I have had experience with previous mixers and their motors die out after like 3 years. Plus most of them are pretty noisy and loud.
Thanks for the review!
Honestly, it’s anyone’s guess how long this stand mixer or any other kitchen appliance for that matter will last. However, I will say this, Kitchenaid is one of the most reputable brands in this industry and they really don’t put any junk out on the market. If you take care of your machine, it should take care of you indefinitely.
This particular unit comes highly regarded and recommended. Check out the reviews on Amazon and you’ll see people raving about it. If you’re looking to buy a stand mixer, keep this one in mind for sure.